[[MORE]]I think I want to do something special on May 21st. I want to talk about it with someone though so I know for sure it wouldn’t be something I would regret. It isn’t something I want to talk about with Lizzy though because I want it to be someone who will really get it. I know a few people who would but I feel like asking their opinion would be stepping over a boundary....
fapitalism: This is, without a doubt, the best moment in Spongebob Squarepants history.
annawintour: fapjesus: someone please explain to me why i have 450+ hoarded urls omfg reported
nicestrokepam: Michael. Do you remember you specifically told me to bring one sheet of paper. You said it only takes one sheet to make a difference. I said, ‘are you sure Michael?’ And you said, ‘Pam! Pam! Pam!’ And then you sneezed in my tea and then you said, ‘don’t worry it’s just allergies.’ Do you remember that?
mannydelgad0: never introduce your friends to one another because they end up liking each other more than they ever liked you
jensenackels: idk there isn’t much filter between what i think and what i type so i post a lot of shit that doesn’t matter
disparateyouth: teens who say stuff like “i’ve lost my faith in humanity” whenever someone doesn’t like old music like they do or hasn’t read harry potter
wakingthegoldenwood: adolfphin: a pot dealer who deals actual pots and other helpful kitchen supplies #reminds me of the time these guys on my bus were screaming at each other because one had stolen the other’s pot #and then the little sister got involved and the bus driver pulled over and demanded they hand over the pot #and the dude pulled a fucking cooking pot out of his bag
iwillbeyourgoal: trolllinginthedeep: do you ever get so mad that you need to sing about it and pound your fists on a golf course
600-widows: Whenever I get new followers I like to view the content on their blog to determine how long it will be before they unfollow me.
whereareallthesourpatchparents: I really just want to thank a lot of you for still following me because you guys must put up with a metric ton of shit you couldn’t care less about. Like if any of you hate Supernatural or something but still put up with it because you like me for some other unknown reason.
Forever paranoid that I annoy every person I talk to.
kentmcfuller asked: nineteen
whatever i'm bored do this
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
baconvibes: i’m such a good friend to myself i feed myself, i put on good music for myself, i take the time to ask myself where i want to sit on the couch and i even tell myself i’m hilarious idk people are missing out on a great friendship
Trying to convince Brandon to shave my head for me is harder than I thought.
julvett :): James Potter in the books vs James... →
viria: ghost-of-bambi: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone - BOOK Dumbledore: This one time, Harry, your father saved Snape’s life. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone - MOVIE *no mention of such event* Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - BOOK Sirius: Harry, I did this really douchey thing once, and I tried to have Remus kill Snape, but your father heard about it and...
Update: 11 year old trans girl lost appeal →
aspiringtoeloquence: transawareness: The above article is an update. Her mother went to appeal to keep her out of the psychiatric ward and lost. She will be institutionalized because of her expression of her gender. She will be held until she conforms to male gender and then released to foster care, not her mother who was supporting her. Please, if you haven’t signed the petition, sign it,...
brink182: Turns out 2007 isn’t 3 years ago anymore and it’s increased to 5
George R.R. Martin on writing women
George Stroumboulopoulos: There's one thing that's interesting about your books. I noticed that you write women really well and really different. Where does that come from?
George R.R. Martin: You know, I've always considered women to be people.
What The Hunger Games is about: tyranny, revolution, courage, love, growing up, identity, poverty, hunger, class conflict, sacrifice
What the media thinks The Hunger Games is about: a steamy love triangle
My hair is at this really awkward stage where I just really hate it and want to shave it off.
I ain’t sayin’ she a gold-digger, but she did move...